CTL Streamers
StarCraft II Streams:
Latest Threads
Main Forum

CTL Elo-Tables

8 replies
Untagged users
He guys (and... girl. probably),

as some of you already know from my frequent posts on the discords about the progress, I have improved my personal Elo Rankings. The issues previously plaguing the standings have been removed, some additional data has been added, the upload has been automated (making it really easy for me to keep the data up-to-date) and also: individual pages for all players have been added. The data on these is still a bit slim, i shall improve them when the mood strikes me again :).
The entry-page for this portal can be found at http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Fustup/CtlTable
This is all-in-all starting to be a huge chunk of data. You can help me A LOT by checking, if your data is correct. If you see errors, please do not hesitate to inform me. All other forms of feedback are bullshit and will be blatantly disregarded. Kappa. Please let me know what you think!

Regards!
Posted Feb 20, 17 · OP
Untagged users
i just want to say that my records are incorrect you have not made a mistake but i used to be call dsm and my name now is unknown not unknow has ctl put it as/
Posted Feb 28, 17
Untagged users
Thanks for the headsup, mistake eridacted.

On another note: Seeker asked me if i could include the earlier seasons. I didnt do it right aways because tbham warned me of the mess i was about to get into. I just included 4 and 5, already changing up the table quite nicely. But now comes 1, 2 and 3, and with it the challenge of the leagues. This is where i need your help:
What were the sets like in those seasons (what set was played by what league)? Anyone remember?
Posted Mar 1, 17 · OP
Former Admin
wrote:
Thanks for the headsup, mistake eridacted.

On another note: Seeker asked me if i could include the earlier seasons. I didnt do it right aways because tbham warned me of the mess i was about to get into. I just included 4 and 5, already changing up the table quite nicely. But now comes 1, 2 and 3, and with it the challenge of the leagues. This is where i need your help:
What were the sets like in those seasons (what set was played by what league)? Anyone remember?

For S2 and S3 you can look back in the News Post archive since they used to post every match-up and result in image format then. S1 things might still be on TL.net somewhere in the forum.
tbham.509
Twitch
Youtube
Twitter
Posted Mar 1, 17
Untagged users
Ah my ELO is so low despite being undefeated T_T oh well.
Posted Mar 13, 17
Untagged users
Just in time for the Pig-Cast I polished the tool of a bunch. Do check it out: https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/User:Fustup/CtlTable
There are Team-Pages available, detailed per-season-view for each player, awards for each player... and much more. If you
- miss any data
- spotted player-naming errors
- can give me a hand with liquipedia styling
or anything else you wanna add on this topic please do so. Unfortunately the upload for all the player pages takes 13 hours right now... i am working on reducing that and setting up a regular upload so for the next seasons so that the data is fresh every week. still a bit of ways to go, so please add your support.
also: this time around i uploaded it all to git, i''ll be sharing the link soon, if anyone wants to give me a hand with the actual coding. its not pretty, mind you. java, spring boot, in case these words mean anything to anyone.
Posted Mon at 03:19 pm · OP
Hi Fustup this is awesome :) very nice.
However, I've noticed an error with my numbers, I've been tracking them since I started and they are as follows, I've been updating these in my profile since season 17.
first season of CTL (season 17)
where I went 6-2 +6 (match results) in regular season
In playoffs I went 2-1 +3.

season 18
3-0 match result (6-2map score) in regular
in playoffs 1-0 (2-1 map score) (note this game doesn't have a score in the team liquid but if you confirm with replays you will see its a 2-1 victory)

season 20
1-0 match result (2-1map score)

season 21
4-0 match result (8-0map score)

So my numbers should be 17-3 instead of the 15-5 shown in your listing.

Thank you for reading this, love the idea
Posted Tue at 04:11 am
The Errors are
Season 17 Week 5 I defeated Vedeynevin 2-1 were it shows me losing 2-1 and season 18 playoff's same deal shows 2-1 defeat against blazingstove instead of 2-1 victory.
Posted Tue at 04:29 am
Untagged users
thanks for spotting these mistakes. apparently there is something off with the ace-match logic. will check that out
Posted Tue at 10:02 am · OP
NoticeNotices