StarCraft II Streams:
Latest Threads
Main Forum

Chobo Weekly relaunch

6 replies
rei
JaM iT Gaming
Former Admin
Okay here's the deal. I want a new CTL talk show once a week. I'll make it happen, but I can't do it alone

Here's what I have / can do:
Stream in 'reasonable' quality (Core i5 6600 @ 4.2 ghz; 16 gb ram; 10mbit upload)
Talk confidently and candidly (four years of college radio; project management experience; administrative experience)
Will keep up with the league, how people are doing, and have questions on that
Have decent audio quality (Blue Yeti mic, Audio Technica headphones, well behaved pets)
Planning general discussion themes

Here's what I struggle with:
Getting guests consistantly
Designing and configuring stream overlays + webcam overlays
going for more than like an hour
filling most of the screen with my webcam (it's kind of potato quality though i guess I could use my higher quality laptop camera)
filling dead air alone.

Does anyone want to be a component to this? I want to run all season, have some fun, maybe have some interesting segments like 'cheese of the week' - depends on if anyone wants to dive in with me
"Some people hate protoss because protoss is really really handsome."
1944803-1.png
rei.832
Posted Dec 4, 18 · OP
LiT eSports
Captain
Hey mate, with a little heads up I can always make a show. I can host as well. Hit me up on discord I'm sure we could find others to help, make a group chat or something.
Posted Dec 4, 18
Validity Gaming
Captain
If you ever need some help I am available if given some notice.
Posted Dec 4, 18
Born Gosu
Former Admin
for a couple of months I ran a weekly update show within BG and did a butt load of editing. If you wanted to do a cheese of the week /play of the week type thing I could cut up video for it.
Posted Dec 6, 18
Validity Gaming
Captain
+1 for sauce. I watched most of his BG shows and enjoyed them a lot; he did a good job!
Posted Dec 6, 18
All-Inspiration
Captain
Can we call the cheese of the week segment, "<PLAYERNAME> You got SCSwarmed"
Posted Dec 7, 18
rei
JaM iT Gaming
Former Admin
Nah, if anything it'd be like the Vespasian Weekly Trophy or similar. SCSwarm were brutally effective, Vesp was (and is) an artist.
"Some people hate protoss because protoss is really really handsome."
1944803-1.png
rei.832
Posted 8 hours ago · OP
NoticeNotices