StarCraft II Streams:
Latest Threads
Main Forum

HoneyBadger's Place for Admin election and any Q&A

7 replies
LiT eSports
Captain
Hi everybody,

If you're here taking the time to read this, thank you. I wanted to thank Tech and Draz for the nominations. It was a pleasant surprise to be both nominated and seconded from people outside of LiT and ConFed. So for those who do not know alot about me I will give you a brief history of myself and what I have done in this league.
I started in season 14 with Guns and Roaches as a player. I was fortunate enough to meet many people in that team that helped me understand and appreciate this league. After a season I then migrated to ConFed with my good friend, Ice. I was there for multiple seasons as a player then as a Captain. I became even more involved with this community and finally was able to push ideas that I thought were good for the league. After my time in ConFed and my reinstatement to CTL I then made my way to LiT where I tried to stay as a player, but the qualities that made me a good Captain in ConFed remained the same and i found myself being the CTL Captain of LiT. And thats when we get to today.

I have always tried to look out for the betterment of the players and the league. From my graceful departure from when I was banned, to my humble return I have gone from one end of the spectrum to the other. I admit, back in the day I was a louder, blunter individual but my core values have always been the same. I care about the players.

I am an intense Captain and Admin within my own team. I hold people accountable to their word and I expect certain standards to be upheld. I also am fair and just when dealing with people and players I am not the fondest of, I still give fair opportunities for anyone within my lane.

Those are things that I feel I could bring to this new Admin team. I may still be blunt, I still maybe a bit brash but I hold players, captains and admins alike to their word, the rules, and the precedence that previous admins have set. I am also extremely fair and do listen to every side of any disagreement. I once advocated for a player of mine and his counter part from Validity Gaming when Orion tried to suspend both of them for an unreasonable amount of time in VTL. With that being said there are a few things I'd like to see done during my time as Admin,
  1. The return of an Admin driven ChoboWeekly on a personal channel or on the Chobo channel.
  2. The continued growth of the league

There are many great choices in this election, I think I'm just as great.
Thank you for your time, and fire away with any questions.
HB
Posted Mar 6, 19 · OP
All-Inspiration
Captain
I have one question. If you came home to find 13 pillows laying in the middle of your living room floor what would would be your first action?
Posted Mar 6, 19
Formless Bearsloths
What do you think about Denny's and the 2-4-6-8 value menu?
Posted Mar 6, 19
LiT eSports
Assistant Captain
+1 Solid Post;it's always Great to Read a little history about a Fellow Player i Truly hope Others See your Great devotion and allow you to step up to the slot you have earned..
Posted Mar 6, 19
Team UnRivaled
What we're you banned for? How do you plan to grow the community specifically?
Posted Mar 7, 19
LiT eSports
Captain
pick them up an
wrote:
What we're you banned for? How do you plan to grow the community specifically?
Sorry for the late reply, but here are the original statements from both the ban and reinstatement. I will let you make your own judgement on what it all means.

Ban:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PCD9RqzZhD9jWFkXPkSBSZ04JOJqRVsr33T0OHmIYCY/edit?usp=sharing

Reinstatement:
https://www.choboteamleague.com/forum/m/6235883/viewthread/31694002-confed-honeybadger/page/1
Posted Mar 12, 19 · OP · Last edited Mar 12, 19
Ban link is broken
Posted Mar 12, 19
LiT eSports
Captain
wrote:
Ban link is broken
i think its fixed, if its not, go to the wiki for CTL, under season 17 it has a link where confed was removed.
Posted Mar 12, 19 · OP
NoticeNotices